Mulanya Disini.....

Monday, November 29, 2010

I miss you dear...

Dear...last night i can't sleep well..i'm trying to sleep but i cant..i don't know why..i'm waiting Ur sms ...are u ok at there? im worried about you..

2.33am i received Ur sms..thanks dear "Ada ni baru boleh balas hehehe..abg baru balik dari masjid..sekarang batuk dan selesma satu bilik..Minggu depan pindah bilik sebab 200 orang akan ke Madinah".....But..sorry dear tak sempat balas sangat mengantuk that time..i already reply ur sms tadi hehe...

Dear...i heard something that make me feel so ...i don't know how to xplain it...i don't care what people think about our relationship..Who cares? I just wanna be ur wife is it wrong?? I love you dear..love you so much..Thanks dear coz always be with me susah senang dear ada bersama..i like so much how u treat me...thanks thanks thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment