Mulanya Disini.....

Monday, November 29, 2010

L.I.F.E

Life is only traveled ONCE.
Today`s MOMENT becomes tommorow`s MEMORY.
Enjoy every moment, GOOD or BAD, because the gift of LIFE is LIFE itself.

Actually i received this wonderful words from one of my friend blogs..it is a great definition i think..its remind me how my life turn upside down. I'm still enjoying my life even a lot of such a bad things happened..I still counting the day to start a new year..new books and a new chapters..."Today's Moment becomes tommorow's Memory". We can't never ever to erase our memory...What the best things to do is replace the old memory and create a new memory or we just pretend that we forgot everything such a lost memory...LOL...i always try to have a GOOD memory every years....

No comments:

Post a Comment